The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy is exteremely lucky he was ok,:shock: and they are all lucky that that older horse is worth his weight in gold. I got sent this email, thought i'd share it. :D
i couldnt find the whole thing, but the young one (that kicked out) started galloping away but the older experienced horse wouldnt let him go anywhere, he dug his heels into the ground. Both drivers are fine.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ouch... that would hurt so bad!! Lucky that other horse was there though, could have been worse

·
Registered
212 Posts
I saw a video where it explained what happend.. the horse hit the guy in the chest pushing him back once, and when the hoof came back down, grazed him in the head. But yeah they got it under control after...

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ya, thats the video i was looking for, i saw it on 'most amazing videos' then i got it in an email and decided to share:p

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Talk about scarey!

I mean, riding a bucking horse is one thing, but can you imagine being behind one that gets scared like that? Uf dah, no wonder why I ride, not drive! Haha!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
What a miracle that second horse saved the day eh. Hope they fed him an extra tub of grain. That man was very lucky.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Talk about scarey!

I mean, riding a bucking horse is one thing, but can you imagine being behind one that gets scared like that? Uf dah, no wonder why I ride, not drive! Haha!
ive been there :-| ill tell you what its a **** scary thing when you see the bottom of the hooves coming right at your head!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts