The Horse Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I have to do two, in order. My youngest girl and Zeus were both just babies. He was a young yearling and they both were just playing in the snow.
Snow Sky Dog breed Dog Carnivore
Snow Freezing Jacket Tree Parka

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
This one always makes me laugh-one winter we had a crazy ice followed by snow storm, and the blankets froze solid on the horses. When I took them off to change them, they were still so frozen they stood up on their own! The horses were very concerned about these creatures!
Vertebrate Military camouflage Bin bag Wood Camouflage

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a multi part one that's pretty much the reason rescue might just let me take anyone home now 😉 Told them I listen to my horses, but don't think they expected this. Roheryn checking out playing in trough I had when he came home... then the one he TOLD me he wanted. Yes baby is spoiled but I like him that way as we got him to be BFF to King in background that won't get in by loves to be splashed.
Horse Sky Working animal Plant Horse tack
Sky Cloud Horse Working animal Wood
Cloud Sky Horse Working animal Plant

·
Registered
572 Posts
While I dont' have a pic of it, I have to tell you about it.

I was looking out a window, and saw my Cat stallion in his pen, he had 2 ravens perched on his hip. I thought, "I wonder what he's going to do?"
The one flew away, but the other one bounced up to his mane and started picking hair. Then, he was up on Cat's neck, still picking hair. Then he got bolder. He was setting right behind that stud's ears!
Oh where is my camera when I needed it!!

The stallion just stood there and let that raven pick hair.
I tell ya, you never know what Cat will do next.

·
Registered
8,792 Posts
Rusty going "You forgot your glove, here, catch!" Seriously, he threw a glove at me and I happened to have my camera up and ready to snap a pic, thinking I was going to get a photo of him with the glove in his mouth, but he surprised me. This horse was born to be in a circus. Kodak and my daughter are in the background expressing their disbelief/disgust at his shenanigans.

Horse Sky Working animal Mammal Tree

1 - 15 of 15 Posts