The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, the other day a friend of mine gave me an old saddle. No one can resist a free saddle! :lol: Anyway, it fits me perfect and it's a nice saddle to just trail ride with. It's not in the best shape (but it was free!) and I don't have to worry about it getting dirty, unlike my show saddle. What about the fit for Gunther? It reminds me of a barbie saddle. I have the worst time finding saddles for him.

The first few are w/o a saddle pad and the others are with. P.s. yeah he's dirty.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Seems to fit him fine. Looks more like an old roper or reiner rather then a barrel saddle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone, the other day a friend of mine gave me an old saddle. No one can resist a free saddle! :lol: Anyway, it fits me perfect and it's a nice saddle to just trail ride with. It's not in the best shape (but it was free!) and I don't have to worry about it getting dirty, unlike my show saddle. What about the fit for Gunther? It reminds me of a barbie saddle. I have the worst time finding saddles for him.

The first few are w/o a saddle pad and the others are with. P.s. yeah he's dirty.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

It is great to have an old saddle. Doesn't matter how dirty or wet it gets, just wipe it and hang it out to dry with an occasional oil.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Looks like a good fit!

BTW, Gunther is so cute. =)

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Looks fine to me. Nice looking saddle too.....Older saddles are definately the best :)

Cute looking boy, too ^^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.