The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1 1/2 yr old Filly that I got in as a rescue and have NO clue what she is.. She moves very big all the time... and kind of like a deer to be honest... She is about 14.2 hands high right now. Sorry they are bad pictures... doesnt have much handling and cant stand right due to being so mistreated and starved.. I did the best I can right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
She looks like she could be QH to me...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I agree with the QH statement ... she is a cutie!!

·
Banned
5,300 Posts
I vote for a QH/Arab cross.

Highly likely to find that cross in a back yard.

I always guessed that the guy in my avatar was that cross. He was found in a back yard, living in a dog run.

I think I like your rescue because she reminds me of him.

Serious potential for good movement there, I agree with the previous poster.

90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you... the lady that owned her fed the horses dog food..... and the run in shed had nice nails sticking out... beat her senseless when I picked her up..... Took 3 hrs to catch her.. and lassoed her... then strangled her.... then beat her upside the face... and neck and chest... My friend took one and I am going back for two more in a few days.....

·
Registered
924 Posts
I would say maybe QH/TWH. Something about her neck and the way it ties in and how she holds it reminds me of a TWH baby I just saw. Definitely QH though I would think, just not purebred. She's adorable and kudos to you for rescuing her!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I agree that she is most likely a QH/ Arab cross. It is pretty hard to tell with babies though. (That is awesome that you rescued her too!)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
she is sooo cute!!!!
I agree with the others. She is going to be so nice when she adds weight.
Good for you for her rescue and then to go back for the others....
Now they all will have a second chance at life!
HP

·
Registered
166 Posts
definatly some qh maybe some arab, but the way she picks her feet up kinda reminds me of a saddlebred lol she probably isnt but u never know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.