The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my pony Caz... He is from a auction so i don't know what breed he is. he is 13.3 and 15 years old.
Thanks Mimi

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Appendix?

·
Registered
191 Posts
He just looks like a grade to me, but a nice little grade. He probably has some quarter horse, and maybe some mustang in there but at 13.3 I don't see any thoroughbred. He looks like a good guy though and has a sweet face. I think he knows he's one of the lucky ones.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Idk he kinda looks like he has some standardbred just from his head to me… and i agree with maisie maybe some quarter horse and mustang as well. You definitely have a cute boy!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
He's obviously some kind of really cute pony. Duh! :wink:

·
Registered
751 Posts
oops didn't see his height lol I change my vote, but to what I don't know :p

·
Registered
191 Posts
For some reason, they were calling lots of horses hackney for the last few months of the Camelot auction. I don't think hackneys are all that common here in NJ so I figure they meant something else (cob?). He might have some Standardbred with that head - it's not unlikely. The roman nose could be from mustang/draft influence too. I just think he's really cute and looks like he'll hold up.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Either you're really short or he isn't 13.3hh :) But if he is he probably has some Hackney pony him and maybe some Quarter pony, especially since you bought him from Camelot. Either way he's a cute little ******. :D

·
Registered
446 Posts
For some reason, they were calling lots of horses hackney for the last few months of the Camelot auction. I don't think hackneys are all that common here in NJ so I figure they meant something else (cob?). He might have some Standardbred with that head - it's not unlikely. The roman nose could be from mustang/draft influence too. I just think he's really cute and looks like he'll hold up.
Actually, I fallow Camelot on Fb and look at their horses every week and they do have a lot of Hackney and Hackney crosses; I grew up with Hackneys. Not all the horses in Camelot are from NJ, I know of someone up here in Maine that ships about 5 to 10 horses down there every month, hes a dealer and cleans out his pens at the beginning of every month. :)

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Either you're really short or he isn't 13.3hh :) But if he is he probably has some Hackney pony him and maybe some Quarter pony, especially since you bought him from Camelot. Either way he's a cute little ******. :D
Thanks. The girl in the pic is tall she's 5'8. He doesn't look 13.3 at all.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'd guess he has a bit of Standardbred, definitely. I can't say what he might be crossed with, though. He looks more STB than anything to me.

I love Standardbreds! They're awesome horses, and a lot of them have great temperaments. He looks like a super horse.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.