The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so i got him in july and ive been trying ot deside what breed he is i know hes a paint but what other breed does he look like? i was thinking mustang. im thinking hes close to 15hh. hes spooky the person who trained him well but hes just a little scared of things. so i havent had a chance to masure him. sorry if they are bad picture.
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Mare

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Colt

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Mare

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hard to tell from those pics but I think he is built kind of like my paint Rem, who is paint/qh/tb

·
Registered
811 Posts
lol, I just notice I posted on your other horse also a second ago.
Rem is 15.1hh solid, my friend as a pure tb from racing lines that is only 15.2hh, so they dont all have to be giants

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Their pretty common where I live.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Bay tobiano pinto stock type grade horse.

Does he gait or something that made you wonder what other breed is in there?

·
Banned
1,907 Posts
Stock horse mutt, I don't see anything real specific to me- besides the fact I love his build and he's just adorable x) Looks like he has a great build for a trail horse.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On a side note, his pics should be posted in the Color Genetics section. What's with the odd roaning on his butt? Someone enlighten me haha
im not looking for color im looking for breed but we desided, after doing research. color doesnt really matter to me and his roaning is his uniqe marking.

·
Registered
768 Posts
im not looking for color im looking for breed but we desided, after doing research. color doesnt really matter to me and his roaning is his uniqe marking.
It was meant for my sake haha. And thanks Bubba. Odd that tobiano is one of my favorite patterns and I've never known this. I've seen the ones before that get the smaller appy like spots but not roaning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.