The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, we've been debating what color Paddy will turn out. I've already posted asking about what the chances are that she'll be roan and I know there's a 50/50 chance. I don't know what her father was or really anything about him. All I know about her mom is what I can see and what her current owners have told me. One question about her is, will she be a bay color because she has a black mane and tail or is there still a chance she'll turn out like her mom? I know foal colors are tricky so I'm just trying to get an idea of what I can expect from her. I'll love her no matter what color she is. :)

Paddy pictures by paddythefoal - Photobucket
^That's the link to her pictures. I figured I'd just post that so you could see whatever you wanted. Her mom is in there as well.

Anyway, any ideas would be lovely. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yea i'd say theres still chance of her turning roan. ive known a couple of foals that have been brownish with black mane and tail that have turned flaxen chestnut!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah, that's her. She may be.
I'm not the best person to figure out colors so I just went off of what her owners said. I thought she might be but never really looked into it.

That's a another picture I have of her if that helps.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
She is most definitely a bay and will stay a bay :) I doubt she'll get the roaning that her mom has (caused by sabino)
Pretty filly! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.