The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Purple would look nice. So would royal blue. And I think dark green looks good on any horse.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like turquoise too, but I think purple may be easier to find "stuff" in.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I think he would look amazing in royal blue and black. It's more manly for him and is pretty easy to find too.

Here are some things that I think would look stunning on him...

Wool Dress Sheet - Dover Saddlery. (In the black/royal/white color)

Triple Stitch Halter from SmartPak Equine (In black)

Heavy Cotton Lead from SmartPak Equine (In royal blue or black)

Pessoa Alpine Turnout Sheet and Light Weight Turnout Horse Blankets | EQUESTRIAN COLLECTIONS.COM (In black/grey plaid)

Pessoa Fleece Cooler (In royal blue)

·
Registered
356 Posts
PRI has GREAT colors for saddle pads, an awesome selection. (they hold up well too) I have a black/white paint that I thought I was going to buy everything purple for too...but once I bought her aqua/turquoise PRI saddle pad I quickly switched. It looks sharp and everyone asks where I bought the color.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a PRI pad too! Mine is in pink and has held up amazingly well for the five years I have had it. It still looks brand new.

I think I might have to go with the turquoise, I found a whole set for trail riding at the local feed store made by weaver.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
PURPLE!!! lol my old horse looked great in purple, and pretty much anything i wanted came in ppurple... same with royal blue

·
Registered
3 Posts
Aw he's cute. I think white looks nice on horses with a lot of chrome but if you want more color I agree with the others that navy blue would look nice!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think light blue would look great on him :)
I think he could pull off any color anyways ;D

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Go for the turquoise! That is what Tom is wearing and he looks great!

phone pix 023.jpg

The halter is a bit bleached( I washed it a little too much..clean freak, hehe), but you can see, it stands out great!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Purple sounds good. I also think he's look good in regular or dark green.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.