The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss my horse Braidee so much and they gave him away without telling me. He was my first horse and I loved him, i didnt realize till now how much I loved him. And the lady has had him since wednsday and she has him all drugged up and listed as a kids horse, im the only one who can ride him normally, she did something to him and someones going to get hurt...

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
I don't know who 'they' are, but I'm going to assume your parents? If so, they had every right to give him away, being the horse's owners.

Be very careful about making libelous assertions that you can't prove, such as the new owner drugging the horse.

I doubt very seriously that you're the ONLY ONE who could ride him. Only someone very young thinks like that. It's called 'Black Stallion Syndrome'. Most people outgrow it, once they've reached adulthood.

What can you do? Absolutely nothing. The horse isn't yours to do anything about.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Agreed to everything Speedracer said - also, you may want to ask the admin team to move this to the appropriate forum, not really sure why it's in the "horse pictures" area.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
To venture further on the "I'm the only one" mindset -- more often than not, it's something that one person is doing that is causing the issues in the first place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts