The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Try loading the pictures thru a free hosting website. There are a lot of free online. Let us know if you need help.

·
Registered
224 Posts
No - don't try uploading them through a freewebsite, that is stealing and we all know that stealing is illegal.
Unless you purchase the images they aren't your property so you don't have the right to take them and post them where you please.

Do you have any other images of your horse that you took that you could show us instead?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No - don't try uploading them through a freewebsite, that is stealing and we all know that stealing is illegal.
Unless you purchase the images they aren't your property so you don't have the right to take them and post them where you please.

Do you have any other images of your horse that you took that you could show us instead?

lol i do but i have already posted them but i'll show them again anyways lol they are not nearly as good as the one on the website lol. i wasnt planning on uploading them through a free website just so u know lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
i know hes a national show horse but does he have anglo arab (arabian or tb) lines? he looks that way. hes lovely :)

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
just realised what a national show horse was and they do have arab in them! that would explain his confo. :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
I think they were talking about websites like Tinypic and photobucket. Nothing wrong with posting them from there.

Beautiful horse!

·
Banned
1,390 Posts

umm....what? I am confused. if it is her horse then that inst stealing,right??? anyway, start a new thread when you get better pics. This is going nowhere.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.