The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think about these to horses. Guess their ages, what they do and if you could tell me what you truely think about them.

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha was that a joke or was that shot at em, but yea when u go to stand up they get like solid as rocks and yea its cool but what else do you think bout them like in conformation as far as you can see

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I would say the first one looks maybe 1-2 years old and the second one 2-3 years old, I personally would not have someone standing on them especially the younger one. I like the second one better because he/she has a more solid build muscle wise and the first one is more downhill. I would guess that they are for trail riding or reining.

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
roro- the first one is 3 and is used for team penning and some roping he actually has some major muscle now in that pic he just turned 3 so he was still kinda small but now he is almost pure muscle and he is a good penner.
the second one is 7 he has loads of muscle too, he is used for roping, team penning and some rodeo pickup. They know that they shouldn't stand on the young ones but they are rodeo guys and most of the time when they stand on the horse the person looking to buy it atomatly wants to buy it because they are so calm. Anyone have anything to say bout conformation

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I think both are nice looking horses but I'm not all that impressed about seeing someone stand on them.

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well thats just how they roll(lol) i wasn't to impressed when cody(the one on the buckskin) stood on the 2 year old they sold but what can you do

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are old enough to no not to but still do it cause they want to be cool

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really need your thought quickly please, what do u honestly think about the horses? i really need to no

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What big bums um whatcha talking bout ????

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh ok i was gonna say but yea the buckskin is only 3 so yea

·
Registered
675 Posts
I like them, especially the second one. And come on we stand on our horses for short short amounts of time, the first one may be a little young for it but im pretty sure there not pitching a tent up there. If your thinking about buying them i would, maybe not the first one but you might consider the second one, he could make a good prospect.

·
Registered
359 Posts
love the young ones, so much fun to muck around with

·
Registered
359 Posts
yeah, also i do agree that there is no problem with standing on them either...

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well the first one is 3 the second one is 7 and is trained in team penning and i was looking at buying them but the price is steep for what i have but i gotta talk to my mom they want either 4,000 or 4,500 for the buckskin and 7,000 for the bay

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I didn't think that the standing would be a prob but they dont just stand somtimes at our hometown rodeo they will ride in with flags like that(lol) super cool though

·
Registered
359 Posts
yeah, it just shows that the horse has half a brain i reckon, or half a heart :p

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nope last time T did he ended up in the dirt , he was trying with his moms horse and it didn't work lol

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.