The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been looking very actively but stumbled across her and became interested. From their description she appears to be fairly green. While she looks nice to me, I was curious about her confo and what problems/good points she may have. I am interested in her for Dressage.
When I hear back from the seller I will post more pictures and videos.
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mare Stallion

Halter Bridle Horse tack Horse Snout

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Here is what I see. She is stood up with her hind legs camped out. If they were under her she would be down hill. Her shoulder is adequate. She is a bit tied in at the knee. Her neck ties in a bit low to her withers. She is a little long in the coupling and her peak of croup is too far back.. but it is hard to see because she has a relatively flat croup made more so by the way she is standing with hind legs out behind her. Her stifle could be lower and further forward and she lacks rounding from her point of buttock to the start of her gaskin. She has good bone over all with large roomy hocks but she is a little tied in at the knee. She is straight through the hock as well. She is being stood with her neck arched.. always makes them look better.

She has sort of a baby doll head which I am not a fan of, but you don't ride the head!

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
I don't like the way shes standing =/ just makes her look kinda of akward. However I do like the cute head attatched to the long neck lol, and she has a really sweet expression.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies! I got some video but it was in a very small space and there wasnt much room to see but I will try to post it when I can. I asked them to send me some more pictures from the side and more video in a larger area.
I will have to see more video and pictures and decide if I will try her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.