The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you think???

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  XxemmafuriaxX 
#1 ·
hi theres another post the same as this i know but im still curious:-p
i know my mar ehas no determined breed but i just wondered if anyone could see any resembelence of any types in her :S ive been told her mother was pure spanish but obviously no proof here are some pics

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
cloudsmystique that is what i thought when i first brought her home! as i was told her mother was pure spanish but i could see a slight resemblencde of arab in her face but im awful with breeds so i thought maybe it was wishful thinking hahah although she does have the attitude of an arab aswel shes very dominant and very energetic (some time too much ahah) thanks for your replies
emma

#7 ·
well i live in the south of spain but most of the people around me have no idea what breed their horses are. lol but my mare isnt from around here i drove 3 hours out to go and get her, 1 of my friends rescues horses but had no room for this lil gwl lol so she asked me if id take her. (still had to pay full price hahah) but was told her mother was pure spanish :S lol but take it that was just a lie lol but compairing with that photo, she does resemble paso but ym boyfriend has always been conviced she has arab in her because of her slightly thinner face her attitude and she also slightly raises her tail whenever shes on the move............ S: lol thanks for replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.