The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen lots of people use this term, and I thought it was a sweet saying, but one I thought I'd never get the chance to use. But, lately I've been wondering if I might have found my "heart horse"? If so, I'm in trouble...I lease her, she's not for sale, and she has none of the qualities I have had listed as "must haves" when I purchase a horse. At the show this weekend, I realized how much I love this horse...that even if someone had tried to trade me Totilas for her, I would have refused.

I think I'm in trouble:oops:

·
Registered
868 Posts
I think it's kind of a silly term. Like saying you have found your one true love, which I don't really believe there is 1 person for us given my life experience. But more power to those who do.

I have had 4 amazing horses in my life, horses that have changed my perspective and beliefs about certain things, horses who have gotten me threw hard times. They haven't all been the easy ones and I wouldn't of described myself as inlove with them at the time but they taught me so so much. Aidan I guess could be called my "heart horse", he's very special to me...he "gets" me, I have had him since he was 6 months old, I started him, I trained him...I think and he does it thats how well he knows me.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it's kind of a silly term. Like saying you have found your one true love, which I don't really believe there is 1 person for us given my life experience. But more power to those who do.

I have had 4 amazing horses in my life, horses that have changed my perspective and beliefs about certain things, horses who have gotten me threw hard times. They haven't all been the easy ones and I wouldn't of described myself as inlove with them at the time but they taught me so so much. Aidan I guess could be called my "heart horse", he's very special to me...he "gets" me, I have had him since he was 6 months old, I started him, I trained him...I think and he does it thats how well he knows me.
I also thought it was silly term, until this weekend when I realized I loved this horse! But then, I do believe in soul mates...I married mine:wink:

Reactions: CecilliaB

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Victor is mine. Which is really ironic because he's nobody's idea of a dream horse. No work ethic, no talent (except for making peanut butter cookies disappear), and he's not even that friendly most of the time. But he's just so **** adorable. I can't resist. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.