·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Hmmm...

Playin' the Banjo.
Writing.
Lotsa Reading.
Aquarium Stuff.
Preparing for the Spring Chicken laying Season. (So I can have them feathered out by fall and ready to show. :D)

·
Super Moderator
22,681 Posts
I surf on the web, watch tv or read books, listen music and take strolls.

Sometimes also some artistic activities like writing, photoshopping, painting, draving, handcrafts.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Mine are:
Playing guitar
Surfing the web
Researching and absorbing horse training/behaviour/history from books
Graphic design
Sketching/painting/calligraphy ink drawings
Anything outside; biking, scootering, hiking, air soft
Moderating a forum
Writing
Taking photos
Talking cars
Playing video games on PC or console systems.
Learning how to program in Visual Basic.

I'm kind of a jack-of-all-trades :lol:

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I spend most of my spare time away from horses, with the man. I enjoy reading, crafts, I make beaded jewellery, I draw, scrapbooking, I play video games *grin* :oops:, I enjoy baking as well.

Always on the search to start something new.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Reading (anything)
Learning more about horses and riding
Dogs/Cats - training/behavior/nutrition
Hunting - Waterfowl, Pheasant, Deer
Motorcycle riding
Cooking (not baking)
Gardening - just small low-maintence plots
Drinking wine and reading trashy novels in front of the fire with my best girlfriend :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
well when im not with my horses, im dirtbiking and hunting non stop. i go whitetail, moose, and elk hunting. i make my money from beaver and coyote hunting year round. aside from that, i love photography and take my camera everywhere i go, even riding, i like fishing, canoeing, quading, snowmobiling, working on cars and stufff like that, chillen with my friends :razz: i live on the farm so i do all the fun farm stuff like harrow packing, picking rocks :-| combiningg, and stuff like that, i enjoy it tho :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Fun thread!

OK: Reading books, bike riding, body boarding, scootering, photography, scrap booking, playing my clarinet, cleaning... :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Reading, running, skiing, hiking, kayaking, shaping young minds =P

·
Registered
872 Posts
I spend my time away from the horses doing stuff like:

Playing the quitar.
Listening to music (which I do when im with the horses too).
Singing.
Surfing the web.
PHOTOGRAPHY. <3
Video games.

:p

·
Registered
657 Posts
I love photography, editing all the photos I take, reading (lots of reading), watching the strangest films, art, going to local theatrical shows (mainly at our local high schools), going to the beach (always at night... it's pretty and no one is ever there), fishing, and Yard Sailing... (going/holding yard sales) lol.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hmmmm...most of my time is spent at work teaching or going to grad school.

But, I do enjoy reading (when I can find time), hermit crabbing, playing around on youtube, video games, and thrift store shopping.

I do do a lot of gardening (not by choice), want to re-learn how to play piano, and I really want to get back into sports. But I can't find any place for me to get onto a team.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.