The Horse Forum banner

What is " top contributers this month"??

276 Views 15 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  jaydee
This thing pops up on the side of HF and I am wondering what it is and why?
Font Rectangle Screenshot Brand Multimedia

And it isn't right either, I didn't recieve or write 300 replies this month lol!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
My black horse is very silly and handsome. He is hard to train most of the time.
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It’s supposed to be the number of posts you’ve made but looks like maybe a glitch

I’ll pass this one over to Vertical Scope tech people
A little while ago DollyandAya said that is said 305 replies it says 300. All I know is that I absolutely didn't write or recieve 300 this month! Thanks @jaydee

Reactions: jaydee

· Super Moderator
17,129 Posts
Actually you did have 245 replies so far in January. I didn't look at thread started as those would count as well.. ETA that adds 17 for a count of 262.

If you posted on someone's profile or media then that counts too.

They also may be adding another category to the count.

· Registered
My black horse is very silly and handsome. He is hard to train most of the time.
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually you did have 245 replies so far in January. I didn't look at thread started as those would count as well.. ETA that adds 17 for a count of 262. They may be adding another category to the count.
Oh wow I guess I really did do a lot!! I think that discussions started would also count and I have been a bit active on conversations started with a couple of members so also those replys in the conversations probably counted.

· Super Moderator
17,129 Posts
Conversations should not count. You could probably easily add those up and see if you come up with the difference though.

We know there is a glitch but to date it was only one or two in number not more than that.

· Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
24 replies in conversations this month
15 discussions started this month
I wonder if comments or replies on media or showcase items count?
I didn't count how many replies or comments on media or showcase items I made though

· Super Moderator
17,129 Posts
Media is harder to look up. Showcase you have one so 263. If they are counting conversations that would be 287. I already counted discussions. So 13 for posts on media? If more than that on media then discussions aren't being counted.

· Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't posted any showcase but I have added
1 post on someones profile
13 media
1 comment on showcase
1 comment on media

· Super Moderator
17,129 Posts
I haven't posted any showcase but I have added
1 post on someones profile
13 media
1 comment on showcase
1 comment on media
I'd say since I counted the comment on showcase and you have 13 media that it's likely adding media that also counts.

· Super Moderator
18,507 Posts
And it isn't right either, I didn't recieve or write 300 replies this month lol!
Sure you could of.....
As of right now, 1:45 PM my time you have 15 posts today....how many more private messages written...and how many more posts shall you make today?:unsure:
Truly doesn't take a lot when you post as a active member daily...
Today is the 24 of the month...if you posted 13 times every day in seen posts or conversations...they add up.;)
🐴

· Administrator
37,349 Posts
Sure you could of.....
As of right now, 1:45 PM my time you have 15 posts today....how many more private messages written...and how many more posts shall you make today?:unsure:
Truly doesn't take a lot when you post as a active member daily...
Today is the 24 of the month...if you posted 13 times every day in seen posts or conversations...they add up.;)
🐴
Private messages aren’t included in post counts.
The number is accumulated, as far as I’m aware, from posts that are made on the threads on the open forum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts