The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI THERE! SO what is your dream horse? It can be anything you want, from a shetland pony to a Quarter horse to a Gypsy horse. Tell me your dream and I will tell you mine, what do you want your horse to be able to do, Jumping, dressage, 4H pleasure? 馃榾 :) 馃悗

Registered
Friesians are beautiful horses! Fun fact about Friesians are they have a calm and steady personality.
They have some of the most fun personalities I've ever experienced with horses--they're pretty much up for anything their rider/owner wants to do!

So, what's your dream horse?

Registered
quarter type, nice wide chest. thick sturdy leg, nice muscled butt. Good mind, not spooky . Calm quiet horse that will be able to walk through scary situations and stay calm , be able to do a little single foot or gait nice soft jog and trot. be sound and live as long as I do. lol. Tired of losing good horses. I do not care about color or if it has the prettiest head.

Registered
My dream horse is super cowy. Athletic as all get out, and fast, but without the downside to that temperament. So, although she would be ready for any bad idea I had, and 100% on board and capable, she would not be nervous or spooky, and easily able to come down and chill. She would be perfectly calm and strong on the end of a rope.

She would have a good personality too. Friendly and happy, and maybe a little trouble making.

Of course she would be sound always too.

Dallas is an older quarter horse gelding, and loves going on walks and free riding!
HI THERE! SO what is your dream horse? It can be anything you want, from a shetland pony to a Quarter horse to a Gypsy horse. Tell me your dream and I will tell you mine, what do you want your horse to be able to do, Jumping, dressage, 4H pleasure? 馃榾 :) 馃悗
Probably a Dutch warmblood for showjumping (I just love them!!)

Registered
Patti is my dream horse. She's 3/4 Saddlebred, 1/4 Arab, and all diva. Patti is a momma's girl. She gets very emotional over things and has minor tantrums. She's a blast to ride, has some of the smoothest gaits ever and is my rock. We do Western Dressage and ride out on trails. She is very talented and athletic, really makes doing the dressage tests fun. She can be a diva, likes doing 1 day shows, 2 day shows, not so much. She loved the indoor arena at the trainers, hated the outdoor. She really, really, hated the warm up ring at the dressage show facility. She'd give the trainer absolute fits and when I would get on her, she'd be an absolute angel, indoor, outdoor, didn't matter.

I bought her after seeing a pic of her brother and bought her sight unseen. I've had her for 16 years and never regretted a day of it. I hope I have her for another 16, don't care if I can ride her or not, but hope she remains sound and ridable for a good long time.

Attachments

Registered
Horsey Girl <3
My dream horse would be a thoroughbred-Andalusian cross that does Eventing! I would want them to around 17.0 hands tall. Have a puppy dog personality and be a little stubborn and mareish. Be curious about everything and like to play. Anything I put in front of them they would jump, their dressage would be amazing too. Have very smooth gates and can collect. This is my dream horse!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They have some of the most fun personalities I've ever experienced with horses--they're pretty much up for anything their rider/owner wants to do!

Sorry I have not responded in a while but my dream horse is eith
My dream horse would be a thoroughbred-Andalusian cross that does Eventing! I would want them to around 17.0 hands tall. Have a puppy dog personality and be a little stubborn and mareish. Be curious about everything and like to play. Anything I put in front of them they would jump, their dressage would be amazing too. Have very smooth gates and can collect. This is my dream horse!
Wow that is an amazing dream horse and you have great taste!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Patti is my dream horse. She's 3/4 Saddlebred, 1/4 Arab, and all diva. Patti is a momma's girl. She gets very emotional over things and has minor tantrums. She's a blast to ride, has some of the smoothest gaits ever and is my rock. We do Western Dressage and ride out on trails. She is very talented and athletic, really makes doing the dressage tests fun. She can be a diva, likes doing 1 day shows, 2 day shows, not so much. She loved the indoor arena at the trainers, hated the outdoor. She really, really, hated the warm up ring at the dressage show facility. She'd give the trainer absolute fits and when I would get on her, she'd be an absolute angel, indoor, outdoor, didn't matter.

I bought her after seeing a pic of her brother and bought her sight unseen. I've had her for 16 years and never regretted a day of it. I hope I have her for another 16, don't care if I can ride her or not, but hope she remains sound and ridable for a good long time.
Very amazing beautiful horse!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

My dream horse is between two right now and they are either a chestnut and white Paint horse gelding named Apache and I would want him to be a great western horse and jumping horse a great 4H pleasure horse! The other one I would want is a full black Quarter horse gelding named Raven. I want him to be able to jump 4H pleasure and be a great western show horse as well, also I would want him to have 4 white socks and a blaze.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
quarter type, nice wide chest. thick sturdy leg, nice muscled butt. Good mind, not spooky . Calm quiet horse that will be able to walk through scary situations and stay calm , be able to do a little single foot or gait nice soft jog and trot. be sound and live as long as I do. lol. Tired of losing good horses. I do not care about color or if it has the prettiest head.
Wow I'm so glad you so much about the quarter horse I actually lease one his name is Kidd his full name is Kidifer. He is a very gentle quiet calm boy I love him and great butt!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts