The Horse Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Whats your dream barn? Mine is on a 200 acre piece of land. I have a indoor and outdoor arena with the sand and clay mixed footing. I have lots of stalls. Multiple tacking stalls and wash bays. I will have 2 tack rooms that are pretty big and have big lockers in them. The barn will have a second floor where I would live so I could live on the farm. We would have a 50 acre cross country course/field. Then we would have 50-100 acre of pastures, the rest of the land would be for the barn and trails. We would also have a hot walker. I would have a big feed room, a viewing room with coaches,ect. I would also have a spay room where a water treadmill, treadmill, ebson salt bath(with jets), and a salt team room would be. The barn in general would be pretty big. The photo down below would be aesthetic for the barn. View attachment 1123222 This is what my dream barn would be! what is your dream barn?
… and luxurious staff quarters to house all the people it would take to help with all this! I get tired thinking of all the maintenance required!

·
Registered
750 Posts
My dream farm property is 20 acres with access to 200 acres of trails (someone else owns them but I get to ride on the trails). It includes a paddock paradise though the trees, with run in shelters, a horse barn with heated tack room and a guest suite ontop and a small 3 bedroom farm house with lake close by. Would have 10 acres of land for growing hay/grazing. Would also have an indoor arena, round pen and tennis/basketball court and archery/shooting range.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts