The Horse Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
i love really any i love my bay hes the perfect horse he goes dark for winter light for summer and dapple spring and fall! love my overo and my moms paint he has a roan leg that has red and blue roan on it, ill have to take a picture, hes very bright and shinny! and both are roaninf out more into their solid color!! i had a Strawberry roan with a tan to pure white tail! stockings and bold face! very first horse tought me everything! i love appys and paints and really any different horses like my moms paint with a roan leg.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I love blacks, chestnuts, dappled greys, palominos, buckskins and the paints that don't have much white. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Bays<3
Especially if their points are REALLY black

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Bay. no chrome.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I love palominos, a nice bay, chestnut, black, or paint.

Those are just a few off the top of my head, though. I'm not picky about color and any color can be pretty to me, depends on my mood :).

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Grullo/a is my all time favorite, black, and a horse with a different pattern. Im a SUCKER for a horse with blue eyes that has the eye liner around the eye too

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
A nice bright bay with no or little chrome, or a blood bay - no or little chrome, or a grulla, with no or little chrome. Have owned a bright bay - she was my heart horse. Currently have a grulla with a blood bay filly. Love them, too!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Okay, I know what bays are, and blood bays and bright bays... But what is chrome on a horse?
Chrome is the flashy white markings - socks, stockings, blaze or whatnot...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would love to get a blue roan one day but that being said I love Bay, Black, Buckskin, Palamino, chestnuts, duns, paints and grey. Any color really. A good horse is NEVER a bad color.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have always adored grey horses...Luckily (since they're constantly changing) I like ANY type of grey. Then I had the great good fortune to find a horse and he just happened to be a beautiful dapple grey with black points. I still have him, only now he's fleabit and almost white.

Grey is beautiful to look at but I'll never own another one. They are heartbreakers. As my vet says, "Grey isn't a color, it's a condition."

21 - 34 of 34 Posts