The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking this morning... What kind of guy do you girls consider perfect? Have you found him? I'm still searching lol.

I want a guy who isn't gonna change when he's with his friends, and will call me 'his girl' in front of people without being ashamed. I don't want a guy who thinks he knows everything there is to know about horses. I'd prefer a guy who stared at me in horror if I asked 'have you seen my eggbutt snaffle?' I'd prefer a guy who didn't know much about horses but was willing to learn, rather than a know-it-all.

Also, I just want a guy who is really sweet and will actually listen to me, and try to understand what it is I'm saying. Someone who I can actually have a decent conversation with. Someone who isn't just after one thing, and someone who will buy me chocolate when its that time of the month instead of being a pain in the bum.

What about the rest of you girls? Anything in particular you want, or have you found Mr Perfect yet? :)

·
Banned
5,526 Posts
I want a guy that is rich, no children and with one foot in the grave.:p

That way after I get him to will all his cash to me I can give him a push when he steps on a banana peel.:p

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I want a guy who can provide the basic necessities of life and who knows and understands that sometimes my horses come first. I want a guy who understands me for who I am, not who he wants me to be.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I have found him and he's everything you have described and more :) I could list everything, but im sure no one would read the whole thing as it would take a while ;)

·
Registered
997 Posts
likes music, funny, cute, easy to talk to, open minded, able to introduce me to new experiences..umm and lots of other stuff

buutt then again, i'm only how old?? wooww talk about ur HIGH expectations!

·
Super Moderator
22,658 Posts
I want a guy that is rich, no children and with one foot in the grave.:p

That way after I get him to will all his cash to me I can give him a push when he steps on a banana peel.:p
What a brilliant plan Spyder I agree with it.

Seriously, I would want a guy who is honest, faithful, pretty serene and respect me. Because I'm pretty calm and non-outgoing person I think I couldn't date a guy who wanted to party whole a time or needed always 'new, ultimately adventures' (but I wouldn't take amiss if he was a little more outgoing than me because then he would revitalize me a little :wink:). Because I'm an abstainer I think I couldn't also date a guy who wanted drink a lot. I don't require a teetotalism but moderation.

Maybe you even noticed that I used conditional when wrote this and infermed from it that I haven't found him yet. So dear Santa, could you give me a guy for a Christmas present please?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a grand total of three requirments, and so far it's worked for me

1. Must be over the age of 18 (Yes, I realize it's illegal if we go too far.)
2. Chemistry/Good feeling about them (Without it, it just wouldn't work.)
3. He MUST love to eat. (Because I love to cook :) )

I suppose number 2 encloses just about everything else the average woman would desire. Though, I do prefer tall, masculine types. I'm also a sucker for a good pair of broad shoulders and a muscular back (weird I know)

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
handsome...not boyishly cute, but handsome
muscular
brown hair
blue eyes
smart
witty
strong in his faith
sympathetic
compassionate
understanding
funny
patient
loves to eat
loves to relax, but knows how to have a good time
adventurous
protective
likes to cuddle
has goals and aspirations
has a good job

...that's all I can think of right now - Oh, and his name is Steven ;-)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
A body like this:

Come on, ladies. Aside from the really freaky hips, isn't that just a perfect figure of a man? xD The pecs, the shoulders, the jawlines ... oooh :) Either one will do for me. Or both ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ack .. wank lines. I hate those things, they remind me of Ken.
My boyfriend is pretty much my dream guy. Love of my life :) He's sweet and smart and going places. He treats me with 100% respect and I really can't ask for more than that. The only downer is he's deathly allergic to horses ..boo. But he can't help that and he still comes out watches me ride if it's a nice day and I can ride outside. He tries and that's all I ask!

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
claire, i'd worry about what side of the fence mr. Taylor is on :lol:

great picture, though ;-)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
my favs outta all of your responses

-I want a guy who isn't gonna change when he's with his friends,

- will call me 'his girl' in front of people without being ashamed.

-I'd prefer a guy who stared at me in horror if I asked 'have you seen my eggbutt snaffle?'

-someone who will buy me chocolate when its that time of the month instead of being a pain in the bum.
i want the same

-I want a guy that is rich, no children and with one foot in the grave.:p That way after I get him to will all his cash to me I can give him a push when he steps on a banana peel.
(yeah thats just hysterical)

-Still has his drivers licence and his own teeth.
(once again hysterical)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Oh, my picture isn't of that Ryan Taylor guy. It's some random thing a friend sent me when we were talking about the ideal male body xD She likes more slender guys, I think that that up above is just delicious xD

Keanu Reeves in the first Matrix, that was also a good body. Slender yet muscular; defined and not inflated ...

I can't be bothered to share my 'ideal man', but if you put enthusiastic babbling about thermodynamics into either of those bodies up above I'd be on the floor begging xD

·
Registered
997 Posts
ohhmyygosshh!

these be my two favorite guys everr!
idk what it is, but theres just something about a guy in a white button down that makes me drool :shock::D

#1: TAYLOR LAUTNER*drooooollll*
#2: CAM GIGANDET*drroooollllll*

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Heh, those guys are so not my type xD I don't have anyone in particular that I fancy right now but I've swung through Keanu Reeves, Heath Ledger and Milo Ventimiglia in my time. The problem with Milo was that he was a) short, b) got overly muscled at times and c) did strange things to his hair when he needn't have. Oh, and d) he's going out with a lady a year younger than me when he's over thirty. xD Weirdo.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
handsome...not boyishly cute, but handsome
muscular
brown hair
blue eyes
smart
witty
strong in his faith
sympathetic
compassionate
understanding
funny
patient
loves to eat
loves to relax, but knows how to have a good time
adventurous
protective
likes to cuddle
has goals and aspirations
has a good job

...that's all I can think of right now - Oh, and his name is Steven ;-)
HEY! You just described my husband, Kickshaw! Except you left out smacking my behind every time I walk by. I complain about it, but honestly, if he stopped doing it, I'd be worried. :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts