The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a possibility we're moving to just outside of St. Louis, and I'm seeing what kind of hunter jumper shows are around there, or easily accessible in that region.

Just curious! :)

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Queeny Park Equestrian Events - 2014 Schedule of Events

Queeny Park, in St. Louis, has quite a bit on the grounds. It may or not be what you are wanting, but if you call the numbers below, someone there will be able to give you more insight into the area.

Can't get schedule to load right, but if you click on above link? Something from March to November this year, all in Queeny Park.

Stabling for the Mini Event, Hunter Paces, Clinics and Schooling Days is available at the
National Equestrian Center (NEC), located in Lake St. Louis, just a ½ hour drive from Queeny Park on I−40/64 (directions from Queeny Park to the NEC available here). The NEC is a premier show facility with overnight stabling and RV hookup available. To schedule stabling, please call 636-561-8080 and ask for Liz or Brenda.
Stabling is also available across the street from Queeny Park on Weidman Road at Pegasus Equestrian Center. Please call 636-527-5099 for more information.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I know the NEC hosts a ton of H/J shows. Several of the local barns trailer up there for a few shows. There was one just two weeks ago, so they go year round.

·
Registered
299 Posts
What side are you moving to? I just moved from just outside St Louis on the Illinois side to Colorado last year!
Look into MOHJO and MHSA should have show list from around the area. Alot of good shows are at the NEC at Lake St Louis, including Irish Fox and Queeny Productions, I belive that is wear the Bridlespur show is too but not forsure. Another show my barn went to was Ridgefield charity Show. All these are on the MO side but easy to get to if you want to, if you are on the IL side I can give you a few more schooling shows if you want!

Reactions: Palomine
1 - 5 of 5 Posts