The Horse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this in a parking lot and thought it might be useful lol. Hey, it was free horse equipment! :ROFLMAO: ;)
What kind of splint/boot is this and what is it used for?
Leg People in nature Grass Thigh Tints and shades

Super Moderator
I think it is this...

Please take careful notice of how the straps Velcro close with the tab end pointing backward...
I think the boot you show is on backwards or on the wrong leg.
These are sold is sets of 4...
No boots should be used singularly except in rare instances, but in pairs so like use is offered to both legs as a matching pair.
Both front legs, both rear or all 4...
馃惔...

Registered
Horse loving mama
I think it is this...

Please take careful notice of how the straps Velcro close with the tab end pointing backward...
I think the boot you show is on backwards or on the wrong leg.
These are sold is sets of 4...
No boots should be used singularly except in rare instances, but in pairs so like use is offered to both legs as a matching pair.
Both front legs, both rear or all 4...
馃惔...
Good catch/eye @horselovinguy, yep the boot is on all wrong. And having just one boot is worthless, you have/need to boot up both legs, this is why they are sold in pairs..That's strange you found this in a parking lot, was any gas pumps close by? Maybe someone was getting gas/diesel and got kicked out of the truck by accident, I have lost stuff this way, once I lost a buggy whip, left it on my back bumper, my cousin was driving down the same road and found it, since I had horses and he didnt so he asked me if I wanted a buggy whip and said sure I lost mine yesterday, he gave it to me and I started to laugh, he found this buggy whip laying in the middle of the road, guess what its the one I lost I told him, so got my buggy whip back. LOL

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha!
Yeah, I thought it looked a little weird on that leg. I just put it on for the picture, I won't be using it.
Lol @My Salty Pony, I don't remember where I got it, but it probably fell out of someone's truck or trailer.
Glad you got your buggy whip back! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks! I'm clueless with this kind of stuff lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts