The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bring the girls into the barn for a little spa treatment. Thought I'd share some pictures.

Need to try a different setting on my camera I think. <sigh>

·
Registered
880 Posts
Those are some great shots! I love your girls, they're both so pretty, Lyric is by far one of my fav horses on the forum! :)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<crickets chirping>

Well, I didn't think they were that ugly or my photography skills were that bad? No comments regarding the horses or even just my picture taking skills?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are some great shots! I love your girls, they're both so pretty, Lyric is by far one of my fav horses on the forum! :)
Aww...thank you!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
We let our girls go face the wind :lol: Its been maddening lately (the wind) I once again attempted to scrape manure in our dry lot yesterday. Every time I had to push dirt to the south I ended up it in my face.
Great photos of your girls. Mine are getting manicures today so they are getting a "spa day" :lol:

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
As soon as a get a day over 70 degrees on the weekend my two are getting scrubbed. I've given Soda a couple sponge baths after riding, but Flame is absolutely filthy!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Your horses are so pretty! I want a buckskin AND a pally so badly!
You are very very lucky!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So cute! Where do you live again? I might need to make a late night raid.... How are your girls with trailer loading? LOL :D
Umm...we live in Australia..sure..that's where we live. And nope..they don't trailer at all, lol! :p

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As soon as a get a day over 70 degrees on the weekend my two are getting scrubbed. I've given Soda a couple sponge baths after riding, but Flame is absolutely filthy!

Hope you'll take pcitures and share when they get their bathes!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you. I'm trying to tame her mane all to one side, so I only braided the part of it.

I took over 200 photos, but more than 1/2 of them didn't come out. Not sure if I was moving, if the horses were moving, if I had a bad setting/wrong setting. I even tried a different flash setting but that made all the pictures worse. I really need the Nikon for dummies book.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Ahhh, yes...that is exactly what should happen on a 'windy' day! They look fabulous :D

My girl got a pedicure day earlier this week...I had surgery just over 4 weeks ago to remove my gall bladder, and had done her feet just before that...well...I couldn't stand her feet anymore, so even though I still have 4 weeks on my "no heavy lifting" I just had to get her feet filed...fortunately she's not like my 2 year old brats who like to see if they can lean on me! Lol! She's due for an entire 'spa' treatment though...with the nice weather everyone is due for one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts