The Horse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18y/o 15.3hh purebred registered morgan mare trueblack with star, 12yo blood bay warmblood mare 17hh
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've found two saddles I want to buy, but cant decide witch one (both used, and reasonable price :) ) but I need to find out a way to make enough money in time and I only need about $200 more. Anyone got any ideas??Also synthetic or leather?

·
Registered
18y/o 15.3hh purebred registered morgan mare trueblack with star, 12yo blood bay warmblood mare 17hh
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics would help.
I found them on kijiji so I cant use pictures directly from there idk why. but the synthetic one is black, supra, close contact, 17" seat 6 inch gullet, used but new condition.
the other one is leather, brown, HDR, close contact, 17" seat 6" gullet, used condition

·
Super Moderator
Elle, 1997 Oldenburg mare
2,974 Posts
I found them on kijiji so I cant use pictures directly from there idk why. but the synthetic one is black, supra, close contact, 17" seat 6 inch gullet, used but new condition.
the other one is leather, brown, HDR, close contact, 17" seat 6" gullet, used condition
Skip the Supra. They're very cheaply made and won't last you long. HDR are quite decent though! If it will fit your horse, it would be a good option.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics would help.
Skip the Supra. They're very cheaply made and won't last you long. HDR are quite decent though! If it will fit your horse, it would be a good option.
ok Thank you so much I've never owned a supra looks like I probably never will 😂 the HDR saddle seems better to me anyway :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sell something on Kijiji. I mean as a way to make some money quickly.
I've thought of that but I cant find anything to sell except my bike which I'm have outgrown by 2 feet but my parents still wont let me sell it :cautious:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Going by what you have asked in another thread, I don't recommend buying a saddle now. You don't really own a horse (you don't have the papers), and you can't afford owning a horse, so you can only pay to lease a horse (even I'm doubting that if you aren't working so you're parents will have to pay for your expenses) that will have it's own conformation, so the saddle you buy might not fit the horse you ride. Keep the money for the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts