The Horse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18y/o 15.3hh purebred registered morgan mare trueblack with star, 12yo blood bay warmblood mare 17hh
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've found two saddles I want to buy, but cant decide witch one (both used, and reasonable price :) ) but I need to find out a way to make enough money in time and I only need about $200 more. Anyone got any ideas??Also synthetic or leather?

·
Registered
18y/o 15.3hh purebred registered morgan mare trueblack with star, 12yo blood bay warmblood mare 17hh
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics would help.
I found them on kijiji so I cant use pictures directly from there idk why. but the synthetic one is black, supra, close contact, 17" seat 6 inch gullet, used but new condition.
the other one is leather, brown, HDR, close contact, 17" seat 6" gullet, used condition

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics would help.
Skip the Supra. They're very cheaply made and won't last you long. HDR are quite decent though! If it will fit your horse, it would be a good option.
ok Thank you so much I've never owned a supra looks like I probably never will 😂 the HDR saddle seems better to me anyway :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sell something on Kijiji. I mean as a way to make some money quickly.
I've thought of that but I cant find anything to sell except my bike which I'm have outgrown by 2 feet but my parents still wont let me sell it :cautious:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts