The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love training my horse cute little things!! What tricks have you trained, so far I have bow, and hug. :)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
we do the ox spin, where anne just gets all four feet on a box and turns a circle. she has to stay on the box or climb up and start over.

she gives kisses, and does the spanish walk on the ground. we're working on hugs and yes and no, and i would like her to do shake, but she just strikes out right now....

·
Registered
751 Posts
Turly gives kisses, hugs, yes and no. My old Appy was able to "shake a hoof", bow, and sit down. :)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Lol -
my pony is learning a lot of silly tricks xD He touches targets and follows them through obstacle courses. He doesn't like to play fetch like my others do, so he runs and kicks my football- he loves that game xD
This was him when he was learning to kick:
Now he'll run down the aisle, chasing the ball, then stop and kick it! It's terribly cute ^^
He's learning to weave cones and to drive now that I got the OK from my vet :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Honestly I accidentally taught him to "Switch" which is coming from my right to my left side. Happened because our pasture gate opens backwards and I need my right hand free to open it. He will also "Turn about" which is to walk forward a little and then turn to face me so I can get him in and unclip his lead when it is very muddy in the pasture.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.