The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey HF. Just wondering what everyone got for christmas this year. I know lots of people asked for lots of stuff. Any of it come true?

I got 4 books, a pair of breeches, an ear bonnet for show season and standing wraps so far. My silly dad got mixed up and got me the standing wraps instead of polo wraps. At least he tried though right?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I asked for chaps and got a nice pair :D

Horse related stuff-
Chaps
bucket
brushes
hay net

miscellaneous
money
camo clothes
2 headlamps for coon hunts
candy
overalls
socks
gun rack
camo truck mats/ wheel cover
earrings
blanket
and other lil cheap items :lol:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
i got a carhartt shirt and a farm and fleet gift card =]

my ponies get homemade treats !

·
Registered
269 Posts
SMB III, she meant to get the elite ventech, so I'm going to exchange them
brushes
grooming tote
bell boots
fly ear net
2 lessons
socks for my tall boots
winter riding gloves
figure eight noseband
2 hoof picks
saddle cover

Oh, and I bought myself a new saddle, it just hasn't come yet.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
4 horse books, 2 John Deere sweatshirts, sweatpants that say "Equestrian" down one pant leg, $20 bucks, a name plate for my halter, cappuchino, and *drum roll* a dressage saddle after the first of the year.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I got a sheepskin (fake) gell pad to go under the saddle a pair of jodphurs a numnah 3 lessons with ex junior GB member and 1 with an event rider called Flora Harris and about £120

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Went to my grandma's and got more. Got a fancy sweater as well as blue open front boots and ankle boots and polo wraps. all BR brand and all blue. :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Horsey:
SADDLE PAD! Its gorgeous, but I'm afraid it's too big. Not a big deal, though.
4 horse books

Nonhorsey:
Flannel pants and zipper hoodies galore
3 books
Headphones

Good Christmas all around!

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
most of my stuff actually came from my trainer. lol

she got me a show tote with the TDF logo on it (in our barn colors teal and black) with a whole bunch of misc. stuff in it.

from my parents, i got my gifts early.

My carhartt work jacket and hock injections for my horse.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I got a beautiful ring from my mom- it has a running horse emblem on the side. Its so detailed that I can't stop looking at it. :)
I also got a sweatshirt that says 'WHOA' on the front, and me and my sister were joking around and found out that when I cover up two of the letters it says 'HO'. We had a lot of fun with that.
I got some 'Office' fan items from my father, and gift cards from my siblings. I know, very personal, but hey, I like them. ;)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Horsey stuff:
- Quarter Sheet (the kind that goes around the rider too) and it's waterproof, really nice.
- A gift card to the tack store to get a new helmet.

Non-horsey stuff:
- Money
- Stuff for my (soon to be) cellphone
- An ipod docking station
- My BF is getting me my new cellphone this week!

And I have one more dinner tomorrow so more presents to open!

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
oh and my BF is getting me a new XC vest in the barn colors (black with teal trim!)

·
Registered
537 Posts
I got a pair of much needed riding boots, and enough money to buy a nice pair of Ariat half chaps. I'm so excited! :D I also got a horse plaque with a quote from John Wayne on it--I'm going to put it in my horse-themed bathroom.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
My mom and step-dad bought me a stethoscope, betadine, steristrips, gauze pads, and latex gloves as a "starter vet kit" lol. I also got a leather lead and some heavy duty bib snow pants. I also got a few books, money, cds, and a few games. It was a wonderful christmas!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
i got clothes, some books i asked for off my bf, a tattoo kit, a game for my xbox kinect and my dads allowing me to take whiskey (about time)my step dad is taking me to pick her up on Tuesday.

I've already bought her a few bits and pieces, for her little gift such as a new girth, a new running martingale, and some exercise bandages.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
new boooooooooooots yay!!!!

mine have been to small for to long.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Horse related:

Muck Boots
A new Bridle
A quarter sheet
Some warm riding socks ;)

Non horsey:
New UGG boots
A new Northface jacket
New Jeans
Some hair care stuff

I'm pleased :)

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I got:
Western show belt (A lot of BLING on it lol)
$ for a local tack shop
body spray
picture frames
candy
shirt

1 - 20 of 25 Posts