The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread was my favourite one...and now it's lost in the massive depths of finished/old threads...and I can't post on it (under 15 rule :?) but I really like reading all those ridiculous/shocking ads so I have something to rant about to my sis (we do that to each other when we're bored lol)

So, can SOMEBODY please retrieve that thread by posting at least a TINY dumb ad on it just to revive it? I know it may be "old" but I'm a fan of this thread and many others are probably too. So WHATEVER HAPPENED to that thread?! I really want it back :-(

Lol enough with the rant. Just me missing that thread...:shock:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
It was closed because peoples contact info was being shared, among other things
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, I see, now that you've mentioned it, Tinyliny.
I liked that thread but it does go against the HF rules so it was probably just for the best to close it, however sad I may be now, lol.

·
Registered
48,575 Posts
I know , it was funny, and we let it cruise along, but we realized that it was simply not ok, and we had to pay attention to the rules. Though the mods make decisions based on each circumstance, without the Rules, we will lose the core culture of this forum and it could devolve into a place that is not nearly as welcoming to all as this one is. I hope you understand.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I do. :)
Wait...was that even directed at me?
:shock::lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.