The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, so guess what this topic is about everyone....... u guessed it, boys!!! haha alright so here we go, i want to know what u guys think is going on here cause i have no clue! just yesterday i got this text from someone that said " hey, sup? guess who it is?" so i i said " i have no clue who is it?" and this person sent back " well u have to guess" so i said "Joe?" (thats not his real name) and he said " yup u gotter, so whats up" by the way, joe is in my class, im in grade 10. so anyway i said "nothing much" and we just kept chattting and stuff than he randomely asked me " why dont u come out to parties and stuff?" and i said" well im not that much into it and stuff, and i do party with my closer friends and stuff i just dont hang out with your group " and than he said " well i think it would be really fun to party with you " and so i never really said anything and than after all this happened, i found out he texted my bff and said pretty much the same things!! like wtf?? what is going on here? and than i said to him " so i hear you asking my friend the same thinngs" and he replied "how so? i just wanna know if u guys wanna come and drink with us" so help me out here girls haha, what is going on??? what should i do?? like i talk to this guy on occasion and stuff, but nothing serious. i dont hang out with him or anything like that and than all of a sudden he said this. he used to make fun of me and my friend and stuff, and now he wants to hang out with us?? like whats wrong with this picture? sorry guys for such the novel but im curious as to what is going on here.

·
Banned
807 Posts
id say he can screw himself. He wants sex, hoping you will get drunk and give in. I have the same problem.. im not a good girl but i dont give in to stuff like that! id say keep going in the direction your going and keep your head held high!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i totally agree, but of course my friends are all like oooh, he likes you, bull sh*t! i mean he is honestly a nice guy and i would like to be friends- just friends, thats all. but to tell u the truth he doesnt seem like the guy to do something like that, but dont worry i wont fall for any of it!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Mmm I dont think he LIKE likes you, because he's doing the same to your friend. Maybe he is mocking you sort of? Or maybe he really does want to get to know you.

Regardless, he doesn's sound like a very good person to be hanging around with.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
He's just looking for girls to come out and party with them. They want someone to get drunk with.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's just looking for girls to come out and party with them. They want someone to get drunk with.
just to drink, or to do more with ? i think they just want to hang out with us but yet i think they want to do more, i dont know its hard to say because this guy is nice but can be a retard sometimes. i jsut wanna be friends, and i dont want to drink with them.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
just to drink, or to do more with ? i think they just want to hang out with us but yet i think they want to do more, i dont know its hard to say because this guy is nice but can be a retard sometimes. i jsut wanna be friends, and i dont want to drink with them.
It just depends on the person. Some guys stay genuinely nice even when they're drunk but with others, "drunk words are sober thoughts" and who knows what they may try to do. If it was me, I'd stay away especially if he was going around texting others the same way he did to you. For me, I leave drinking and having a good time with my close friends :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
I'm not sure on this one...I would probably ignore him. If he made fun of you before, he's probably up to no good now. To be on the safe side and to protect your reputation, I'd stay away from him. Or, what you could do is, play a game with him and try to scope out what he really wants. Just ask him things like, where is the party at, who's going to be there, what time is it, what are we going to do (other than drink) etc. Scope out the whole situation and go from there. I just hope he doesnt try to hurt you or your friends, so be VERY cautious.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i told one of my friends this situation and her reply was " i think he is just tired of partying with the same girls and wants to hang out with someone different and make new friends. he's not trying to be sick or anything." she knows this guy pretty well and is one of those girls that hangs with the guys and stuff but doesnt get ' frisky ' with tthem haha. im not sure , i trust her and all, but how could she really know, u know? guys will be guys. he hasn texted since then, and that was a week ago. so idk??? its wierd.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
It probably doesn't mean anything more than just that, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Move on with your life. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
My ex's mate did soemthing similar... once me and my ex were over we started chatting a fair bit and turns out he was also chatting with my bestie... he was asking me over for "Dvds" and stuff then next thing i know, him and my mate are together... Now they are over but he is with another girl i dont know but he has still been really suggestive! haha guys. Atleast we have horses =D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ haha i agree, thank god for our geldings :) they arent dramatic and they are real to us

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
k!!!! now this guy said he wants to F*** my bff and my other friend! like WTF!!! oh my god

1 - 13 of 13 Posts