• That's a dog? (150+

Votes: 6 23.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
i like medium-ish sized dogs. my dogs are both a bit over 2ft tall & the smaller is 57 & the larger is 67lbs. they are a good size for me =]

what about you ?!

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
I'm a fan of big dogs. I love danes, GSD, rotties, dobermans, and labs.
Unfortunately, I don't have the space for a big dog, so until I get out of school (212 years from now) Im going to have to get myself a little dog.
I'd love a Scottie, but I hear they need more attention than I may always be able to get them. According to online tests, I should get an Italian Greyhound :)

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
I love big dogs - but for practicality I go for medium dogs. I love all working breeds - Kelpies, Collies, ******* etc. and most fall within medium. But I would also love a great dane or ridgeback...

Havign said that I have a maltese/****zu/pomeranian mix pup at home and he is the perfect size for a house dog - Just small enoug to pick up and sit on your lap but not look like a rat :p

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
i also really want a bernese mountain dog ! they are gorgeous & have such a nice disposition

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I loveeeee blue-eyed Siberian Huskies and Golden Retrievers. I'm definitely a big dog person. :D

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i like medium-ish sized dogs. my dogs are both a bit over 2ft tall & the smaller is 57 & the larger is 67lbs. they are a good size for me =]

what about you ?!
Thanks for asking! I loooooove big dogs (70-100lbs) but as far as ownership, I like 50-70 because I can easily carry them if need-be. Considering how often I have to lug Cody around, I can't imagine if he was 80lbs!

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
I also love big dogs but practicality says I must have medium sized dogs. We breed and raise border collies which fall into the medium size category as they average 20 to 30 pounds.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I'm partial to the smaller dogs. We have a GSP and two shih tzu/poodle mixes that are my buddies and go everywhere with me.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I go either way. I raise Toy Poodles and Chinese Cresteds so I love my little guys (range from 3-12 lbs) but I also have a Standard Poodle that is around 70 lbs and I use to have a Doberman and hope to have another someday.

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
I guess I am a large dog person. I have a pitbull, a rottie and a greyhound.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I love the "Thats a dog?" my last dog was 140lb wrotie/german shepard. Best dog we ever owned, i miss him so much ="(

·
Registered
627 Posts
I like 'em large. Our rescue is a Saint Bernard/Bernese Mt. Dog mix, and was a big above 100 lbs when we last weighed her.

My favourite purebreds are mastiffs, borzois, and Irish wolfhounds. ^__^

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.