The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LMAO, I just had to post this video. I hadn't ridden Zierra in about two weeks, and with work and it getting dark so early my farm time was cut in half for awhile. She gets furious when I don't spend enough time with her - she wouldn't let me catch another horse until I opened the gate to let her out, where she promptly ran to the round pen. Shay-la was trimming Cinder and I brushed Zierra out, and she was harrasing me for quite awhile then gave up and decided to harrass Shay-la.

As for the "kissy face game", I swear she's not actually ticked. They play this game constantly and it's usually Zierra who instigates it, not Shay-la. She'll following Shay-la around the pasture if she plays it with her and then walks away. She's just crazy like her owner :lol:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
haha !
Loved that, reminds me of pepper ! So nosey its unbelievable, :)
I didnt know shay-la did trimming, what else does she do ? How much would she charge ? im looking for a new farrier :) All the horsies need their feet done !

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha !
Loved that, reminds me of pepper ! So nosey its unbelievable, :)
I didnt know shay-la did trimming, what else does she do ? How much would she charge ? im looking for a new farrier :) All the horsies need their feet done !
I messaged you :wink:

Heh heh, thank you! She's such a character, she's always got me giggling.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
What an adorable mare. She really does look like she's playing with you eh, that is to adorable. I was at work when I watched it and it actually made me giggle out loud.
What a darling of a mare(very pretty by the way, love her face). Thanks for sharing :D

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
What a cutie!! Gave me a good giggle :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts