The Horse Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted an ad regarding Andalusian breeding in Alberta for my stallion and got many replies asking for more info.

I would like to breed him in Canada but don't know where to advertise.

He has passed all three part of his breeding passport for Andalusians including the revision.
His dressage history is as follows up until last week when he came to Alberta.
Ministro V is a 16 hand PRE stallion who was imported from Spain in 2011 where he was in training for three years with the dressage Olympian, Beatriz Ferrar-Salat In addition to amazing temperament and athletic ability, Ministro V has top bloodlines, which are mostly Yeguada Militar and Escalera, with some Guardiola. In his pedigree are the well-known and respected stallions, Lebrijano III, Agente, and Maluso. Ministro's sire, Brezo V, is a famous stallion in Spain and the father and brother to two Absolute Champions of Spain. Brezo V has produced many Champion and Calificado offspring. Ministro's dam, Ministra-Seni, comes from the famous Senillosa stud, well known for breeding top dressage horses with Escalera origins. This mare won 5th with 79.5 points in her only National show. Ministro V is truly a PRE that has it all...classic bloodlines but a modern type, great mind and trainability along with gorgeous movement and tons of thick, long, wavy hair. Ministro's first foals arrived earlier this year and both purebreds and crossbreds have been exceptional, with very pleased and proud owners.
Ministro is currently being trained by the International Grand Prix competitor, USDF Gold Medal and region 9 Grand Prix Champion in 2011 & 2012 Marta Renilla in Houston.

Pictures are available by googling Ministo V horse for sale and clicking on the woodlandequestrianclub.com link that comes up. There is also his pedigree and video on that site.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts