The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as some of you know, my coach has left for Florida to train for WEG. She will be home again at the earliest in April and at the latest in November. She is hoping to come back about every 6 weeks, but in the meantime it's video horse training time!
The only issue is I have no video camera. I just bought a DVD player 2 days ago... I live in the past OK! :lol:

A friend suggested a pawn shop which I think is awesome hahaha, but rather sketchy.

Where can I find a good quality, inexpensive video camera (with warranty?). It needs to video well indoors with minimal light and have zoom. I am unsure if I need one with disks as I am fairly sure I can hook up a tape video camera to my computer??

Thanks!

·
Registered
189 Posts
The Flip is an awesome video camara brand, they take nice riding videos indoors & outdoors.They're available at walmart,target, best buy, etc.& most walmarts & targets or major stores like that(And of course best buy & techy stores like that)carry nice video camaras.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
i have heard really good things about the flip but have no personal experience [unfortunately !!!!!]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.