Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious. So, who do you like better?:

Shawn Flarida and Wimpy's Little Chic

or

Randy Paul and Taris Designer Genes?

·
Registered
84 Posts
how about Stacy Westfall and Roxxy who's real name is Whizards Baby Doll or something of that nature. I saw met Stacy and saw the horse in person and they are probably the most wonderful duo I've ever seen in my entire life. Besides Tommie Turvey and PokerJoe who were also amazing.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I'm a Shawn Flarida fan n__n His sense of humor and how geeky he gets is just awesome. With a website like 'The Green Shirt' how can you NOT appreciate that? LOL

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Oh No SUN DAPPLED and ROCKY DARE

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
I'm a Shawn Flarida fan n__n His sense of humor and how geeky he gets is just awesome. With a website like 'The Green Shirt' how can you NOT appreciate that? LOL
I agree Shawn is a hoot that is fore sure. I show in the same area and have been to a lot of shows where he has also shown over the years. It is always fun to watch him ride. He makes it look so effortless.

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love Shawn, he's amazing. :)

And I agree about Stacy Westfall. She took my Trainer's psychotic filly and turned her into a happy trail mare.

But if I had to pic a duo it would be Meridith Langston and Doc N' Poco Belle, but none of you will know them LOL xD

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Bill Horn and Miss White Trash

Rocky Dare and RWD Start.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
No one probley knows my riding coach but he is high ranking in the NRHA his name is Gus Evagalopaegus(yep thats his last name) His horse is Drivin the Hollywood(over $25000 in earnings in the past year).

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Isn't Drivin To Hollywood??

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Sorry nrhareiner I didnt get your post. lol
I don't think he has a website but he shows all over BC and Alberta. The barn that he manages and I work at is Mountain View Stables.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
What did you not get?? His name is Drivin TO Hollywood not Drivin The Hollywood.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
I was wondering b/c she said he had earned $25K this year which would have made him a NRHA World champion and I did not remember him on the list of top ten so I looked him up and did not find anything the way she listed him. I did find him under the other name that is why I asked. She must have meant $2500 this year. I have done that before adding an extra 0 at times.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Totally of topic...well not really. But what is the purse for the NRHA futurity and derby? I tried finding this information online but can't. Also how much does it cost to nominate a stallion?

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
The guarantee in the open this year was $125K. There is no nomination fee for a stallion but you MUST nominate the foal by Dec 31 of the year they foaled. I really hate this new rule.

The over all purse changes each year depending on entries and such. However IF I remember correctly it us about a 1/2 million for the open.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.