The Horse Forum banner

Which trailer do you like better???

3458 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Vidaloco
Here are a few trailers I have found that I like, which do yu think is best for my horses, which will they be most comfortable and happy with, is most eco friendly, and is just over all best? I will be hauling mostly just arabians. ask questions too. if you have a better one in mind let me know to.

Sundowner Trailers 2010 Sportman 3 Horse Bumper Pull Horse Trailer for sale at Main Trailer Sales, LLC. - Indiana

Kiefer Built 2009 3 Horse Slant Load Horse Trailer for sale at Main Trailer Sales, LLC. - Indiana

Open Range Trailers 2008 Open Range Four Horse Bumper Pull with Mangers Horse Trailer for sale at Main Trailer Sales, LLC. - Kentucky

Horse Trailer World - Huge Selection of Horse Trailers, Cargo, Trucks
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
13,276 Posts
Of the pictures you posted, I think you knew which one was better as they were listed from an excellent trailer down to a rusty stock trailer.

How many horses are you planning on generally trailering? what will be the distances? what breed/size of horse?

You have to look at a lot of things when choosing a trailer other than horse comfort. What will your towing vehicle be? what are you most comfortable hitching, BP/Gooseneck?

Make sure you also look at the height of your trailer. Depending on what it is you are going to be mainly trailering, the height will have a huge effect.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.