The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 9 colorful 23" whips and one black 21" whip for sale. Two for $15 or 5 for $30 (they retail for $10 each). Shipping in the USA included.

I have red, blue, two gray, huntee green, bright green, white, brown, and purple. They are colored nylon wraped with a clear vinyl outer shell, to protect the color. Handles are ringed rubber with silver end cap, marked "Snowbee".

The black one has a textured rubber grip.

All whips have leather flapper ends, for a good "pop". These are sturdy whips, made to last!

Next are three girth covers. The first two are Toklat CoolBack material. These fleece is synthetic, but very "thick" and long wearing. It does a great job of circulating air and washes well. I have an X-Long 48" Black girth cover and a regular 42" long Brown girth cover. Both will fit most standard straight and contoured long girths. They can be cut for length. $15 each, includes shipping in the USA.

The third girth cover is a real Merino sheepskin girth cover by Engel Sheepskin. The wool is soft and dense, very nice quality. It's a black Dressage girth cover, measuring 26" long. It can also be trimmed and will fit most straight and contoured Dressage girths. The opening measures 4.75". $25, includes shipping in the USA.

I take Paypal or Money Order only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.