The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of about taking your photos and putting any quote you want on it! Just post the picture and the quote you would like on your photo!! Here is an example with one of mine!

Registered
Ohh, cool c:

Hmm..I've been listening to the Secretariat soundtrack....hehe.

"In darkest night
You make your sun
You choose your race
And then you run"

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To SorrelHorse. I hope you like it!!

Reactions: Gidget

Registered
A true horseman does not look at his horse with his eyes, he looks at his horse with his heart.

If the quote is to long let me know. Or if you know of one more fitting.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Equine24: I hope you like this!

Registered
Please could you do one for me? :)

"Horse, thou art truly a creature without equal, for thou flies without wings and conquerest without a sword."-

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it was a bit hard with the color of the ground, but I think this should work! If you don't like it let me know and i can try and figure out another way to do it - but I like this a lot and I hope you do too!

Registered
Here's a picture! Can you pick a quote for me? :)

Horse Bridle Mammal Vertebrate Rein

ETA: if you need a bigger picture, let me know!

Registered
These are really awes0me Amberly ! Wish I can send a pic .. But d0n't kn0w h0w .. C0mputers br0Ken s0 I 0nly have my ph0ne ? :( but its awes0me !
Posted via Mobile Device

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@ Tex: When you hit reply, then in the little bar above where you type there should be a little photo with mountains and a yellow background. You click it and then put the URL of the photo. I'mnot sure if it wokrs on a phone though, never tried t.

@ barrel: I do my best to find a good quote,and if you don't like the one I choose then jsut say so :) I will do yours tomorrow because I have to go do a few things!

Registered
can you like choose between "a horse is poetry in motion" or "fierce as the fire fleet as the wind" ? Please ..
Posted via Mobile Device

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry, I haven't really had enough time to do these, but I will get them done very soon, I promise! They take longer than you think ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Barrel Bunny, hope you like this! If you don't like it I can find a different quote! Let me know!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tex - I hope this works for you!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts