The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why is the HF changed to this? is it guna go back to the way it was before? i really dont like this new layout and stuff.

·
Registered
674 Posts
LOL I thought I'd come to the wrong page coz it looked so different!!! It will take some getting used to but I like what I've seen so far :-D

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I made a thread as well, but it was in the Rules and Announcements section. I've heard whispers that's it is going to stay the same, then others tell me this is just temperory. *Phew.* I like this layout though, I like both of the layouts!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I like the way this layout is, in the sense that it's nice for the more mature crowd. Just comes across more mature. Having said that other than for the reason just typed about, I prefer the way the layout was before. The horse head made it look slightly childish but it felt more like a much more personal site to me. Now, with the way this site is layed out, it feels like any other forum on the web. I vote to get the old one back.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Hi everyone,

I know its a big change, but it is for the better. Mike will be working on bringing in new features, as well as possibly the carrot game, and hopefully bringing the barn over. Its going to take a little time, so we all hope you can hang in there and bear with us.
I loved the old layout too, but I really like this one also. It may look like all other forums at the moment, but give it chance it wont for long.

Wow I wished the smilies worked. (I'm smiling and winking right now!)

Carol aka Meggymoo. x

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Wait - this thread must be in reaction to a previous software change, since it's 12 years old. But you can't tell by the posts - the complaints sound the same! Funny.
Glad you mentioned that! I just saw it was '4 hrs old' so assumed new thread about current changes... Not at all clear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts