The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the tack store today buying a lunge whip, and they had out the most GORGEOUS wintec endurance saddle. I am 95% certain it was my seat size, and it was on sale for 450....on top of that, for this month, when you purchase a new english saddle, you get a free set of leathers and irons. I want it so bad! I wish they had layaway.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I would put it on my credit card and hope and pray that I worked enough to pay off the bill by the time it comes. But that's probably why I own my parents a bunch of money so maybe not... lol.

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL....If I hadn't just brought my credit card balance down by 100 dollars, I would totally go for it. I know they don't have lay away, but I also know they aren't a heavy traffic store....its a tack shop in the middle of suburbia. I'm already saving up for training/lessons, and my old saddle is being sold to purchase my new saddle (I ride western to begin with, but have been wanting to get into english).....

Perhaps its better that I wait until next year, when my horse has the basics down enough so that I can switch to a new discipline and not have him cave out from under me from nervousness (he would do that). Until then I will just have to imagine....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.