The Horse Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
I dont ride is the cutesy crap. I dont even where them at all actualy. I have truble with the wider bras still. I have were 38 DD btw and I have been fitted. Its really hard to find a bra that fits! my whole family has been "blessed" with bid boobs and big hips. its a curse if you ask me!
I know where you're coming from there. I'm a 36 DD. You may try finding a bra thats actually tighter under your boobs so that it doesn't move as much. I tighten mine as tight as they can go before I ride and pull up the shoulder straps routinely haha. I've gotten used to the issues, so I don't get embarrassed by the guys anymore.

Try using a full coverage ugly old granny bra from wal-mart...haha. That is what I use now to ride. Other than that my advice would be to try to work out your pectoral muscles because when they get stronger they hold your boobs in place better. I went from riding gaited horses to quarter horses, so for a while I was VERY self-comcious because it was a problem I hadn't had before.

If I'm going somewhere that I REALLY just can't have them bouncing I wear a regular full coverage bra, a sports bra, and a compression tank top. That's the only way I've found to make them stop, but its VERY uncomfortable.

·
Registered
744 Posts
They are expensive, but if it saves me from being punched in the face by my tit, then I'll buy anything.
HAHA This is off topic, but this totally reminded me of a funny. I had a bad car accident right before my junior year of high school. My best friend convinced people that my black eyes were from a fight, but after I was all healed the first comment she made was "now you can explain to everyone that you were really just riding horses and punched yourself in the face with your boobs!!"

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
WARNING - This is a product endorsement.

Go to the Champion web site. Look for Champion sports bras with Maximum Motion Control. I am *very* well endowed as well as old and ....less than perky. Champion makes a sports bra I refer to as body armor. Absolutely no motion, and no "side boobs." If I didn't ride in this thing I would hurt myself and probably somebody riding next to me. They're wonderful, really.

I have to agree with this one! I get NO Bounce (and I wear a size D) with my Champion Maximum Motion control bras!!

·
Super Moderator
26,349 Posts
I wear a size B. I don't have to worry about a bounce, because I'm really a full A. But since I REFUSE to be an A, I wear a B... and since I only have itty bittys.... I don't bounce. So nanny nanny booboo!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I wear a size B. I don't have to worry about a bounce, because I'm really a full A. But since I REFUSE to be an A, I wear a B... and since I only have itty bittys.... I don't bounce. So nanny nanny booboo!
hahaha I am the exact same way lol only I wish I was a bit bigger so I would look a bit more feminine lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Haha, thankfully I'm not that big, so I don't really bounce. :p

·
Super Moderator
26,349 Posts
do your boobs hang low...
do they wobble to and fro...
can you tie 'em in a knot...
can you tie 'em in a bow...

·
Super Moderator
26,349 Posts
can you throw em over your shoulder like a continental soldier
do your boobs hang low????

·
Registered
237 Posts
I ordered some new Enell No Bounce bras. They should be coming soon. I am sooo excited! Yaaaay for no bounce!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
it depends on which horse im on if i have bouncy boobs or not, im a 34 D and 34 D's mixed with a bouncy connemarra is always a pleasant sight lol

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
I have 34DD's and I USED to ride in a bikini top (I was 17 LOL) with *minimal* bouncing. Of course I had TWHs and would occaisionally use the ol' arm across the chest manuver.

Now I have a QH and I'm older and wiser.... He has a nice trot, but I still wear a high impact sports bra at least 1 size too small to plaster the girls to my chest. I'll have to try some of the bras mentioned in this thread and see if they keep the girls in place.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts