The Horse Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new here, nice to meet you.

I really want to practice my digital art technique so I was wondering if I could practice by drawing your horses? I prefer not to draw people but I will if you really want me to.

I can get busy between work, studying and looking after my horse so It might take me awhile to post things, but if I haven't posted anything in over a week or so send me a pm and I'll do my best to get back to you :).

Thank you so much

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Done :). I probably should have mentioned that these will be speed paintings, and it has been ages since I have drawn a horse. I'm also bad at backgrounds haha, one day I will practice but today is not that day. Uhm, when I saved this as a jpeg my computer distorted the quality a bit sorry, so its not as clear as the original file, if you want PM me and I'll send you the original .psd file, it's larger and better quality

·
Registered
1,512 Posts

Here's a headshot of my boy you can use!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I will get to them later on, I have things that I need to get to right now. If they're not up in two days time someone send me a message reminding me to do them :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay obviously I fail at sticking to my own time limits, sorry guys, it's been a hectic week. I have two half done pics that I need to finish, should be up around the weekend hopefully, HorseLovinLady, I should have yours done by mid next week hopefully :)

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Here's a pic of two of my girls if you'd like to try them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wow your swamped! If you want to try your hand at a roan, just PM me. I wont push it on you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts