Recently my mom and I have been looking to buy a second horse for me after owning our first horse for almost 2 years. I've been on all sorts of websites scrolling through the offers and anytime I find something that would work for me its normally 8000+, meanwhile our budget is 5000. I've been told that pricing will go down once things go back to normal with the whole Covid stuff which will likely happen in early 2022. Since hearing that I've been debating on just waiting before I start looking more since I may get a bad deal if I continue to look and end up with a horse that just isnt right for me. What should I do exactly??