The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering getting a Wintec saddle for Christmas and am thinking about getting it in brown. It's hard to tell though from the stock pictures of them what they actually look like. Does anyone have a brown Wintec close contact or jump saddle they wouldn't mind posting a picture of so maybe I can get a better idea of the color?

Also if anyone can compare a 500 cc and a pro jump that would be great. I am going to go try some out before I buy, but just so I can have a better idea before I go. And I don't know if my local tack store has brown Wintecs in stock to actually see in person so I will likely have to order it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Pro Jump, the previous model but the color is the same: Dark brown. The suede frequently photographs LIGHTER due to the way it reflects the flash from the camera. It's especially bad if the pictures were taken indoors. To the eye, the suede is the same dark brown as the rest of the saddle (unless it's dusty.) There is no color difference.
Sold_Wintec_ProJump_165 Photos by saddles4sale_2009 | Photobucket

Here is a Wintec VSD pic that I found on the Internet. The VSD is not offered in USA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.