The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to feed, sun was out, so decided to get a quick video of my three as they ate, mostly to track the baby's progress as she fills out and grows up.

We have had her for a month, and we are already seeing really good results from her new diet... Alfalfa grass mix hay in the evening (as much as she can eat), Mare and Foal (4 lbs), and free grass during the day (we throw hay 3 times a day).

Our neighbor breeds Weimeraners, so that is the barking you hear when I call my mastiff, Rosie, and our long hair chihuahua, Charlie back...

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The baby's birthday is June 26, 2011, so she is 8 months old...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, they are all good spirits! :) I haven't really found the right name for the baby yet... I am still waiting for her registration papers to come back, I submitted her as "A Little Bit of Faith" - and we were going to call her Gracie, but it hasn't stuck yet... so she is going by baby for now.

Scooby's name fits him perfectly, he's a big lug - very good hearted. Whiskey is also very fitting, she is smooth and easy... so we need to get just the right fit for the baby as well...

The pooches are both really happy, funny dogs - all in all, the animals are the reason I love spending time out there, it is so nice to putter around, brushing them down, cleaning the stalls and pen, having them follow me around... makes me happy :)

Reactions: Skyseternalangel

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah.... he's a dork :)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, Horselover, Scooby is young, just turned 5...

I love the dynamics of the herd, Scooby is the alpha, and Whiskey makes sure the baby minds her manners - but they all love each other and I think they are in horsie heaven... I know I am! :)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Aww cute video! Love your babies Ace! and HorseLover you can't steal Scooby cause I'm stealing Scooby. I've got a black morgan gelding named Shaggy that really needs a Scooby in his life! lol

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, everyone - they are my pride and joy...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I love the black and white one, hes like excuse me im right here what more do you need?! And when you didnt have the camera on him and then turned it and his ears were pinned, he was mad you werent looking at him ****!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.