The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I live in Orange County NY, and in the past 3 days we gotten about 2 feet of snow fall! The most i've seen in as long as I can remember! So I took some pictures! Let me know what you think!

Tree that fell

Dad Shoveling lol

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
we've gotten a record here in Kansas. Can't remember how much but A LOT.

·
Super Moderator
22,681 Posts
I think that looks beautiful. So clean and white :).

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Down here in Maryland we had 1 blizzard a few days before christmas, 1 Feb. 5 and 1 Feb. 10. It's been ridiculous! We're lucky to get 20" a winter, this winter we've had almost 80"....

So glad that the storm that dumped all that one you only brought us strong winds and 1" of snow :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
We got hit by the storms real bad here in NJ... That first one we had back in december left us with a foot of snow, which is right off the bat at least 2 times more than usual. Then the second one, we got 2-3.5 feet!! The snow was up to my waist in some places, without being touched by anyone! This most recent one wasnt as bad, but snow is still a foot in some placed and the roads are very slippery. I hope everyone else dealing with these storms is ok!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
I moved out of the Philly areas of PA just in time but even here in SC, we had 3" - yeah I know, big deal! .... but they don't know what to do with it even though it's gone in a day. When snow is predicted, schools are closed and they panic.. Your presence is required at the supermarket to pick up bread, milk, beer, and toilet paper - really!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.