The Horse Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
You have such beautiful horses! I love how happy they look, even in the cold weather.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Love Summer and Rina, those white feet & blaze against chestnut is just stunning. Are they both sabino?
As you can tell I'm a fan of that color combo, Big Red is matching! :wink:

Horse Rein Bridle Mane Halter

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love Summer and Rina, those white feet & blaze against chestnut is just stunning. Are they both sabino?
As you can tell I'm a fan of that color combo, Big Red is matching! :wink:

View attachment 331546
Thank you! Your guy is uber handsome!
Both are sabinos. Both have big belly spots and and Summer has a lot of white under her jaw.

Rina:

Summer:

Roxy, Jaden, Raine, and Zina are also sabinos as well. I'm definitely a fan of the colour :lol:

Zina is also an a heavy rabicano mare:

And Tessa is a heavy rabicano mare, just didn't quite catch it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Beautiful photos! I love how plump, well-cared for and ready for winter they are!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ah here is one that would be a black sabino, WS Night Silk - Black Sabino Arabian Mare
She is actually a decent mare, but I don't care for what she was produced (Although, I will say I think most of that was the stallion) and her pedigree isn't quite what I'm looking for.
It's hard to come by a black sabino that fits into what I'm actually doing. Maybe one day I'll find one - sure would love it!

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Beautiful horses :). Summer is probably my favourite. SUCH a beautiful girl.
Thanks! She is a wonderful mare. She's produced several Sport Horse and Halter half-Arabian champs and I can't wait to see what she produces for a purebred! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts