The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today it was decent outside and I decided to try on Winter's new Christmas presents hehe.. He is so cute..

New Halter. Thanks to BlackAmethyst I love it :)

^My new bareback pad :) GypsyTally921 made it and I love it.. Even though Winter is a gelding, I think he will forgive me hehe

Trying to eat.. Look at that belly lol

His new blanket Thanks to Erin_And_Jasper It fits great! (Agnore the ratty halter, it's the one he wore in the field before I could catch him lol)

^And one of Arrow because he's cute and the chicken hehe

And his new Bridle thanks to BlackAmethyst again I love it as well hehe

And my fave pic Hehe.. Have no idea what the fiancee is doing in the background but.. Still love the pic hehe

·
Registered
113 Posts
Neat. =) That reminds me that I need to get a bareback pad with the money I got. Love the bridle too. Awww Arrow!

I got a new horse, full blanket set (hood and everything, because my horse is a wimp xD), slinky, and a show saddle. And thats all I got for the holidays.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neat. =) That reminds me that I need to get a bareback pad with the money I got. Love the bridle too. Awww Arrow!

I got a new horse, full blanket set (hood and everything, because my horse is a wimp xD), slinky, and a show saddle. And thats all I got for the holidays.

Bareback pads are great! hehe I love mine. Arrow and Winter both are big hams.. They actually pose for the camera haha All of this stuff was my "big" presents but I got a few other things lol :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Wow, Winter looks stunning in his gifts! I love the bareback pad, even if I'm not a fan of the pink...lol.

·
Registered
881 Posts
The bareback pad looks awesome, even know im not really big on pink :) But my horse Hero got a new blanket, new halter (which is late), some treats ans speacial feed on Christmas eve :) I think im going to look into getting a bareback pad.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
love the blanket!!!! im glad it fits!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Awww...what a sweet heart!!!

My girl got a blanket, side pull, show curb, french link snaffle and bridle (Thank you starfilly!), some bell boots (Thanks Erin and Jasper), and new pink Polo wraps :D Don't ya love spoiling them??? Haha

And she got body clipped...hahaha...not sure whether she thinks that was a 'gift' or not!!!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha yeah.. He definetly gets spoiled lol.. And I wouldn't trade it for anything hehe

Thanks so much and it is :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Well I got one of my Christmas Presents Early, It was a week before christmas we went down to see CowGirlUp9448 . She has a beautiful Spotted Racking horse mare for sale. Well With my back problems I really needed a a smooth horse to ride.
But I rode the mare and FELL IN LOVE WITH HER!!! I ended up taking her home and she was one of my gifts!

We ended up naming her Faith since she seemed to have went through alot in her past years of her life.
For her presents I got her Hooves trimmed and shod, she got put on a new feed with some supplements and she gets Apple Juice in her grain twice a day, she got horse treats, new halter,and I'm actually still spending on her!! LOL..she is so much fun and I love her SOO much!! I cannot wait until spring/ summer when we go on lots of trail rides!!
Thanks so much CowGirlUp9448 for helping me find my perfect match!! :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your Welcome and it was nice seeing you :) Hope yall have a long and happy life together :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts