The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Takoda is for sale. £2,000. Tack and rugs included.

Wonderful natured 5 year old. 15hh and still growing. Black with 1 white sock.

Excellent stable manners and the easiest horse to catch that I know! Good with feet. Can even cuddle his bum!

Does not kick, rear or bite. Occassionally bucks when frustrated but nothing serious.

Excellent showjumping / dressage prospect. Works well in an outline. Quick learner. Only just started jumping but can clear 3ft without trying.

Very green in traffic so either needs to go to a quiet yard or be brought on in traffic. Good, safe hack in the countryside.

Wonderful, steady gallop. 3 good paces. Lovely easy canter. Works in an outline in walk and trot. Good to load. Currently does not wear shoes but can.

This horse deserves a good home. A good home is very important. An excellent all round horse with a bright future!

Currently stabled in Rochford, Essex. Cannot offer transport. Must be picked up.

Every girls dream! pm me for details.

Lack of time forces sad sale :( Will be missed dearly :-(

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
wow i wish i still lived in england now!!! i would have bought him lmao i used to live in southampton! but now sadly i live in spain so with vet checks and transport we could add another good 2000 on to that price which i can afford lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.