The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have medium woof boots for front legs. When I was looking for pair for the hind, the sales person in Dover said I can use same type (brushing) boots, just size up (large). Is it correct? I believe Woof doesn't have boots specifically for the hind, but I'm not all positive about sizing.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Most boots don't have a "front" and "back". Some boots (usually the ones that you buy in sets of 4) come in "front" and "back", all in one size.

I've always just used a size bigger for the hind with brushing boots that don't come in f/b sizes.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most boots don't have a "front" and "back". Some boots (usually the ones that you buy in sets of 4) come in "front" and "back", all in one size.

I've always just used a size bigger for the hind with brushing boots that don't come in f/b sizes.
Thank you, Anebel! That certainly makes sense.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I used a pair of woof boots for my horse's back legs just fine, I just got a size up (and they are for sale /self advertisement). Woof doesn't have a boot specifically for the hind legs as far as I know (like the SMBs usually do).

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, SMB does have both - hind and front. I was surprised though that splint boots don't come in "hind" version (from what I could find in stores).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.