The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I have to second SR's question as I don't think you answered it. Did you not have a look at the place before you started boarding your horse there? Did you not see all the trash in the pasture? A bunch of trash in the pasture would be all I needed to see to know that isn't the place for my horse. Also, I'm sure you knew that your horse wouldn't have any shelter when you moved him. If they don't care about their own horses safety and well being, what makes you think they are going to yours?

I think you can find good deals on board, you just have to do lots and lots of searching. I pay $75 per month on my horse for stall board. We do take care of our own horses, though. We also do all the cleaning and fix the fencing when necessary. You can kind of expect that if you are paying board that cheap. If you want to get the little guy a bit closer, it may take a lot of looking and asking around but I think you can. I'd go ahead and move him immediately and just keep looking for something closer to home.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.